Vango Spey 200+ Tent 2018
The Vango Spey 200+ Tent is an adventure tent that is ideally suited for extended hiking trips and adventure sports. Three Gothic Arch poles provide structure and stability, whilst increasing head room. The third pole allowing for a large porch, perfect for storing extended gear or relaxing in. The lights out bedroom ensures you get a sound sleep, ready for your next day’s activity.
- Gothic arch pole structure – Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- High Visibility Guylines attached at optimum positions for stability and tension.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Factory taped seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Porch groundsheet – Clean, dry storage area for boots and equipment
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Large Crystal Clear PVC windows for maximum light and great visibility
- Handled carry bag – Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Weight: 6.03kg
- Packsize: 65.0 x ø20.0cm
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Pitching Time: 15 mins