Skogstad Ladies Middagshornet PrimaLoft Jacket
The ultimate spring/summer piece of kit. When it’s 30 plus degrees… take it off. It would be silly to wear a coat in 30 plus degrees. When it is chilly, or when the sun hasn’t really warmed up the shadows yet, or when the weather doesn’t quite want to admit it is summer… then this jacket is ideal. It crams up into a little ball for easy transport. It is warm but it breathes (thanks to the amazing Primaloft material). The colours are amazing. This really is a stonker of jacket. I have three on right now.
- Light insulated jacket with PrimaLoft insulation
- PrimaLoft Silver Insulation 100g
- Slightly tapered model with extended back panel
- Attached hood with chin protector. Zip pockets on front and chest
- Elasticated band at wrist cuffs and around the hood . Elastic hem drawcord