Kampa Paloma 5 Air Tent 2018
The Paloma 5 Air is a superb tent packed full of useful features that you would expect from Kampa; the Paloma offers a tunnel tent design but in a more compact package.
Weather protected ventilation can be found at the front and rear of the tent and the large front canopy further adds to the space this tent gives you as well as giving you a large weather protected entrance to the tent. The spacious living area is further enhanced by the large crystal clear windows and mesh side door. If you’re in the mood for more privacy, blinds stored in easy-store pockets beneath the windows can be used to cover the windows.
The daylight panels above the living area allow for a much more natural light to permeate into the tent, whereas the darker materials used at the rear of the tent keeps the sleeping pod darker.
- Inflatable – external inflation points
- Weather protected ventilation
- Side door with secondary mesh panel
- Pockets in inner tents
- Inner tent dividers
- Colour coded inner tent suspension
- No-see-um secondary mesh panels in side doors
- Lamp hanger with cable tidy
- Cable entry point
- Heavy duty zips
- Crystal clear windows with blinds and easy-store pockets
- Fleece carpets and footprints available as an optional extra
- Groundsheet for front canopy area
- Materials: Weathershield™ 75D – Offering a high quality 75D polyester flysheet with a massive 6000mm hydrostatic head. The material is specially treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant.
- Sewn-in Groundsheet – PE 10 x 10 130 g/m² 10,000 mm HH
- Frame: Inflatable – external inflation points
- Exterior Height 205 cm
- Dimensions 580 x 345 cm
- Pack Size 69 x 38 x 38 cm
- Weight 20.6 kg
- Front canopy (roof depth: 150cm)
- 12V Electric Pump